Friday, November 2, 2012

garden scavenger hunt!





I made a collage in word, but for some reason I was unable to upload it to my blog! So I took a picture of my collage with my phone (two pictures, to account for scrolling) and tried to fuse them together as best as I could. The above photos picture items I had to find in my garden. 

Starting from top left: photo of (3.) caterpillar, photo of (4.) eggplant flower, photo of (6.) squash flower, photo of (1.) aphid and (2.) whiteflies, photo of (5.) tomato flower, photo of (10.) simple leaf, photo of (7.) weed flower, photo of (8.) bean flower, photo of (9.) tendril, photo of (11.) compound leaf, photo of (12.) red plant tissue, photo of (14.) purple plant tissue, photo of (13.) green plant tissue, photo of (20.) plant you would eat the fruit, photo of (21.) plant you would eat the root, photo of (23.) plant with a virus, photo of (18.) plant you would eat the leaf


No comments:

Post a Comment